Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome to the warm embrace of BS!

  Hello, everyone! Welcome to the world of BS! I embrace you all humbly, and hope you enjoy your stay. This is a blog I've created to funnel all my reviews, rants, and top x lists I post in forums around the internet about gaming, or nerd culture in general. After all, what is the internet good for if not getting your opinion out there (and all that jazz about connecting communities, and such).

  Now, before it's addressed, let me explain the name of this blog. Bleeping sickness is a term coined from the old arcade gaming days that described dreams, or nightmares brought on by playing too many video games. Being a short, portly kid who could tell you the exact issue of The Amazing Spider Man that featured The Punisher (#129) I've experienced bleeping sickness on many occasions. 

  So, with that out of the way, welcome! I should have my first blog up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment